Saturday, May 31, 2008

BTGM at Chicago Printers Row Book Fair

Reading

Hey drum corps fans and bookworms!

Come check out the Midwest's largest literary event -- and hear me read selections from Building the Green Machine.

The Chicago Printers Row Book Fair is next weekend, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 7-8 in the South Loop downtown. Find a complete schedule of events and other fun stuff HERE

I'll be reading some of the wacky tales -- the clean ones! -- from BTGM around about 12:10 p.m. Sunday, June 8 as part of the lineup of featured readers and performers at the Columbia College tent. We're at Dearborn and Harrison, and one of the cool spots to be during a red-hot weekend celebrating all things prose.

Advance copies of the hardcover edition also will be available from Columbia's bookstore, and I'll be happy to sign yours.

So come downtown! Check it out! And don't look for me in the same Norwegian sweater I wore back at this December bar reading. But if you're in the mood to tip back some cold beverages afterward, look for me at Hackney's Pub.

Cheers!

No comments: